- Sample Type – Blood
- Reporting is Same Day/Next Day
- No Special Preparation is required for the test.
Sugar ( Random )
A blood glucose test measures the amount of a Sugar called glucose in a sample of your blood. Glucose is a major source of energy for most cells of the body, including brain cells.
Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone Test ( TSH )
- The thyroid gland helps regulate many important processes in your body, including metabolism. It’s controlled by the thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH).
- A TSH test measures the amount of TSH in your blood. Your doctor may order the test if you’re showing symptoms of a thyroid disorder.
- The results of a TSH test can confirm a diagnosis and help your doctor determine an effective treatment plan for a particular condition.
Liver Function Test ( SGOT & SGPT )
SGPT and SGOT are sometimes known as ast and alt. They are liver and muscle enzymes that are released when liver and muscle cells die. A small level in the blood is expected, but persistently elevated levels can indicate liver or muscle disease
Kidney Function Test ( Uric Acid & Creatinine )
But if too much uric acid is being produced or if the kidneys are not able to remove it from the blood normally, the level of uric acid in the blood increases. High levels ofuric acid in the blood can cause solid crystals to form within joints. This causes a painful condition called gout
A serum creatinine test measures the level of creatinine in your blood and provides an estimate of how well your kidneys filter (glomerular filtration rate).
Lipid ( Heart Risk Profile ) – Cholesterol Total Test
The test for total cholesterol is used alone or as part of a lipid profile to help predict an individual’s risk of developing heart disease and to help make decisions about what treatment may be needed if there is borderline or high risk.
The total calcium test is the test most frequently ordered to evaluate calcium status. In most cases, it is a good reflection of the amount of free calcium present in the blood since the balance between free and bound is usually stable and predictable.
Complete Blood Count
- Hemoglobin (Hb)
- Total WBC Count (TLC)
- B.C. Count
- Packed Cell Volume (PCV)
- Platelet count